Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Items and Spring Break!

Geez it has been forever since my last post! I meant to start posting weekly/biweekly, but I guess that isn't really happening. I have been really busy with school lately, and last week was my spring break! I went to Tennessee to visit my dad, which was really fun and helped me to rid myself of my southern stereotypes (although some of the stereotypes I had still remain... Confederate flags everywhere?! Dry counties? Seriously, we are in the 21st century right now!) But now I am back to the grind. I only have 8 more weeks until I graduate with my Spanish degree(AHHHHHHH) and, of course, I have a lot of knitting to tell you about!

I recently did a photo shoot with a good friend and coworker of mine, Katelynn. Here are some of the items I put for sale in the past few weeks!






All of these items and more can be found at:


I LOVE all of these items. I made a bunch of the turban headbands for a wedding party (from a STRANGER!) on Etsy in January, and I really think they are just adorable. Also, if you like any of these items but want it in a different color or size, I love doing custom orders! (nothing like selling myself on my own blog... hehe)

Well, I'll see you all later! Maybe I'll post later in the week! (Maybe......)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Whoops, I guess my link didn't post. You can find all of my items at pursuitofcraftyness.etsy.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely knits! Dropped by from the Etsy PTB team. Dropping by your store as well.

    ReplyDelete