Monday, March 26, 2012

Great Weekend at Home!

Well, this last weekend was absolutely fabulous. I drove home with my amazing roommate, Jerica (the awesome model of my Pumpkin Cowl, found here: ). Anyways, she drove me home and introduced me to the wonders that are Sephora (I'd never been there before because the makeup is just way too expensive!). My mom met me at the mall and we hurried home because... WE WERE GOING TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES! Now, you may not know me very well, but I am a Spanish major and I am going to grad school to get my degree in Elementary Education. i love children's books. And I LOVE the Hunger Games. It was my 13 year old brother's birthday party, so my mom, sister, little bro, all of his friends, and I raced over to the movie theater to see the movie. It is SO GOOD!!!!! I definitely recommend that everyone watch it, or at least read the book. :)
On Saturday, I spent all day at my sister's track meet where she ran varsity events. After, we drove to Seattle to see MAMMA MIA!! My mom got us tickets months ago, and the show was AMAZING!!!
What does all this have to do with knitting? Well, since the drive from Pullman to Port Orchard is between 5 and 6 hours, I got a LOT of knitting done. I finished a headband and an adorable cowl! Pictures WILL be posted asap, as well as new listings. And, of course, my beautiful, track-running sister is the best model around. So I always bring things for her to model for me when I come home.
Well, I am out of time! Pictures will be posted asap! I will talk to you all later!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment